Refer to these Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Thanksgiving recipes for allergy-friendly dishes everyone can enjoy.
I can’t believe Thanksgiving is this week!
Today, I’m sharing a collection of my Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Thanksgiving Recipes. If you have family or friends coming over for Thanksgiving who are gluten-free or dairy-free, thinking of recipes that can accommodate them and the rest of your guests might feel stressful and intimidating. It doesn’t have to be.
I hope this collection of healthy gluten-free and dairy-free recipes from my kitchen provides a good resource for you.
Enjoy and I wish everyone a blessed Thanksgiving holiday!
Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Thanksgiving Breakfast Ideas
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Oatmeal Pancakes
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Oat Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Banana Marbled Muffins
- Pumpkin Orange French Toast Muffin Cups (substitute gluten-free bread)
- Gluten-Free Marbled Chocolate Banana Quick Bread (substitute dairy-free yogurt)
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Pancakes(substitute dairy-free yogurt/milk)
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spiced Banana Bread
- Gluten-Free Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Gluten-Free Homemade Vegan Pancakes
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Spiced Scones
- Roasted Beet and Sweet Potato Hash
Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Thanksgiving Appetizers
- Roasted Shrimp Cocktail
- Roasted Old Bay Shrimp
- Endive Stuffed with Old Bay Crab
- Bacon Dust Everything Bagel Deviled Eggs
- Warm Artichoke and Hearts of Palm Dip
- Chili Spiced Almonds
- Assorted Tartine (serve on gluten-free bread)
- Orange Beet Dip on Endive
Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Thanksgiving Soups
- Roasted Butternut Squash Apple Soup
- Red Curry Coconut Butternut Squash Soup
- Roasted Butternut Squash Cider Soup
- Sweet Spiced Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Roasted Root Vegetable Soup
- Spiced Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup
- Fresh Beet and Apple Soup
- Creamless Cream of Cauliflower Soup
- Thai Curried Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Curried Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup
- Creamless Cream of Mushroom Soup
Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Herbed Thanksgiving Stuffing
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Cornbread
- Gluten-Free Cornbread Stuffing Muffins
- Simple Roasted Cauliflower and Potatoes
- Roasted Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts with Prosciutto
- Garlic Roasted Kale
- Mashed Stokes Purple Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Spiced Winter Squash Casserole
- 50+ Healthy Winter Squash Recipes
- Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed With Quinoa Mushroom Pilaf (vegan main dish)
- Butternut Squash Casserole
- Coconut Spiced Sweet Potato Casserole
- Sugar and Spice Roasted Winter Squash
- Oven Roasted Vegetables with Sage and Thyme
- Roasted Brussels Sprout Chips
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Grapes
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Winter Squash
- Glazed Brussels Sprouts
- Roasted Cauliflower and Potatoes
- Sauteed Broccoli and Cherry Tomatoes
- Persimmon Pomegranate Salad
- Festive Clementine Avocado Salad
- Green Salad with Pears, Cranberries and Walnuts
- Cranberry Pear Sauce
Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten-Free Pear and Apple Crisp
- Gluten-Free Apple Oatmeal Crisp
- Cranberry Ginger Upside-Down Cake
- Orange, Pear and Persimmon Cake
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie
- Steamed Ginger Pears (leave out Greek Yogurt topping and substitute Orange Cashew Cream)
* Note: If you’re serving turkey, be aware that some turkeys are injected with basting solutions that contain gluten. For gluten-free turkeys, please see this list.
Brian @ A Thought For Food says
All look like wonderful dishes!
Alyssa (Everyday Maven) says
Great recipes Jeanette!!
This is such an amazing roundup of recipes!! I can’t wait to try so many of them…like…all of the side/veggie dishes.
Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies says
This is so funny–I did a round-up of 40 recipes for Thanksgiving too. 🙂 It started as 30, but I kept adding more! These all look wonderful, especially those pancakes!
Fantastic collection of recipes, Jeanette. I am retweeting this one!
Rachel (Two Healthy Plates) says
Everything sounds so yummy – can I have one of each?! 😀
What an amazing List Jeanette–It all looks so good!
mireya @myhealthyeatinghabits says
What a collection! Love the veggies!
So glad you all are enjoying this collection of Thanksgiving recipes – it’s a great way for me to keep track of my favorites so I know what to make ;).
Alison @ Ingredients, Inc. says
wow what a great recipe lineup!! Happy Thanksgiving girl!
France @ Beyond The Peel says
Wow. That’s an amazing round up of gorgeous recipes. I’ve bookmarked a few to try this year. Thanks for sharing all your fabulous recipes with us Jeanette.
Sylvie @ Gourmande in the Kitchen says
Such an incredible list and a great collection for more than just Thanksgiving!
Jeanette, all of these GF recipes look wonderful. Love the clever soup in the squash bowl!
What an awesome line-up of recipes! I nearly stopped at the stuffing muffins because they looked so incredible, but darn, there is so much to choose from here!
That beet and apple soup looks INCREDIBLE! Adding that to my Thanksgiving weekend list immediately 🙂
These all look SO amazing! I picked out a few I’m going to try for Thanksgiving! Thank you for sharing!
So glad you found some recipe to try – Happy Thanksgiving!
Julie Saldana says
Great, thank you very much for sharing. I promise to do all the dishes