This collection of Healthy Smoothie and Juice Recipes is a great way to kick off the New Year. Whether you’re new to smoothies and juices or already a fan, there’s something for everyone in this list.
Pictured top to bottom, left to right: Beginner Green Tea Smoothie, Healthy Defense Juice, Tropical Guava Pineapple Banana Smoothie, Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie, Mango Coconut Mint Smoothie, Blueberry Banana Smoothie, Kale Spinach Lettuce Apple Green Juice, Mango Banana Smoothie, Detox Beet Carrot Smoothie
This post has been updated to include even more healthy smoothie and juice recipes.
I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season! With the New Year just starting, I know many folks are seeking some healthy inspiration to kick start the year. So, I put together a roundup of more than fifty Healthy Smoothie and Juice recipes from some of my fellow blogger friends.
Sometimes, trying to come up with different variations and combinations of fruits and vegetables in smoothies and juices can get overwhelming, so this collection of smoothie and juice recipes is intended to make it a no brainer. Of course, feel free to swap in and swap out your favorite ingredients, or modify these recipes based on what you have available.
- Dairy-Free Mango Coconut Milk Smoothie, Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Banana Oat Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie, Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Acai Banana Kale Smoothie, Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Strawberry Matcha Green Tea Chia Smoothie, Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Blueberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie, Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Beginner Green Tea Smoothie, Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Detox Beet and Carrot Smoothie, Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Peach Green Tea Smoothie, Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Healthy Healing Fruit Smoothie, Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Mango Coconut Mint Smoothie, Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Tropical Guava Pineapple Banana Smoothie, Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Mango Lassi Smoothie, Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Blueberry Avocado and Spinach Smoothie, A Healthy Life For Me
- Healthy Peanut Butter, Banana & Honey Milkshake, An Edible Mosaic
- Almond + Joy Smoothie, An Edible Mosaic
- Healthy Shamrock Shake (Mint), An Edible Mosaic
- Pina Colada Smoothie, An Edible Mosaic
- Mango Banana Smoothie, Diethood
- Minty Honeydew Cucumber Smoothie, Liv Life
- Blueberry Ginger Peach Smoothie, The Lemon Bowl
- Strawberry Mango Chia Smoothie, The Lemon Bowl
- Strawberry Banana Coconut Smoothie, Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Smoothie, Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie (use gluten-free graham crackers),Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Spiced Apple Smoothie, Cooking with Books
- Orange Mango Carrot Smoothie, Simple Bites
- Coconut Milk Raspberry Smoothie, Simple Bites
- Power Berry Smoothie, Kitchen Treaty
- Vegan Mango Shake, Keep It Sweet Desserts
- Peanut Butter Berry Smoothie, A Cedar Spoon
- Pomegranate Blueberry Banana Smoothie, A Cedar Spoon
- Green Smoothie, A Cedar Spoon
- Brilliantly Beet Smoothie, Ricki Heller
- Carrot Cake Smoothie, Ricki Heller
- Veggie-Full Sweet Smoothie, Ricki Heller
- Carrot Ginger Orange Smoothie, Food Babbles
- Mixed Berry Coconut Green Smoothie, Food Babbles
- Raspberry-Cream Chia Smoothie, Spabettie
- Fresh Fig and Banana Smoothie, Pinch My Salt
- Skinny Apple Pie Smoothie, Wine and Glue
- Kiwi Spinach Smoothie, Dinners Dishes and Desserts
- Triple Threat Green Smoothie, A Healthful Pursuit
- Red Rooster Smoothie, A Healthful Pursuit
- Kale Grape Ginger Lemon Juice, Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Kale Spinach Lettuce Apple Green Juice, Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Festive Cranberry, Pomegranate and Kale Detox Juice, Ricki Heller
- Drinking Your Veggies | A Trio of Juice Recipes, Gourmande in the Kitchen
- Green Lemonade, Gourmande in the Kitchen
- Pink Lady Carrot Juice, A Healthful Pursuit
- Carrot Pineapple Orange Juice, Two Peas and Their Pod
- Garlic Apple Juice, Spabettie
- Healthy Defense Juice, Spabettie
- Kale Apple Carrot Grape Juice, Shutterbean
- Mojito Green Juice, Elana’s Pantry
- Orange Carrot Ginger Juice, Gimme Some Oven
- Spicy Jicama Pear Carrot Juice, Lunch Box Bunch
- Super Sinus Juice, Lunch Box Bunch
- Cancun Green Juice, La Fuji Mama
- Basil Apple Lime Juice, Savory Simple
- Energy Booster Juice, Savory Simple
- Apple Cucumber Celery Kale Ginger Juice, Joy The Baker
- Orange Surprise – Apple, Carrot, Celery and Lime Juice, Girl Cooks World
- Minted Fennel Apple Juice, Turntable Kitchen
- Green “Pick-Me-Up” Juice, The Skinny Pear
- Kiwi, Apple Coconut Juice, From My Lemony Kitchen
- Strawberry Apple Lime Juice, With Style and Grace
- Liver Detox Juice, Young and Raw
- Fresh Summer Vegetable Juice, EA Stewart Spicy RD Nutrition
- Make Juice Not War Green Drink, Kris Carr
- Neon Pink Smoothie Juice, Oh She Glows
For even more Smoothie and Juice inspiration, check out my Smoothies and Juices Pinterest Board.
Liz @ The Lemon Bowl says
Thank you for including me in this DELICIOUS list!!!
Liz – always great to see your healthy recipes!
Leanne @ Healthful Pursuit says
Thanks for the feature, lovely lady! Hope all is good 🙂
You’re welcome Leanne – always love your recipes!
EA-The Spicy RD says
So much healthy, juicy deliciousness going on in this post Jeanette! Thanks so much for including my summer veggie juice in your round-up 🙂 Can’t wait to try some of the others!!
EA – I couldn’t agree more – so many juice and smoothies to try! Love your summer veggie juice idea.
THank you so much for including my green “pick me up” juice! This is a fabulous roundup and I cannot wait to ty some of the other recipes featured!
Joyce – your green juice sounds fantastic!
Happy New Year! Thanks so much for including my beet smoothie, carrot smoothie and vegggie-rich smoothies in this AWESOME list! I’m in smoothie (and juice) heaven. . . ! 🙂
Ricki – Happy New Year – love all your smoothie ideas!
Thanks for including my smoothies. What a great list of smoothies! I make a lot of them so I pinned this for later! 🙂
Julia – love our smoothie ideas!
I’m all over Healthy Defence Juice – especially after New Years 🙂
Aimee – the Healthy Defense Juice is definitely something we could all use this time of year.
This might just be the year I delve into smoothies! So much great inspiration here!
Lots to choose from Joanne – I’m looking forward to trying some of these myself!
I love making smoothies and this list looks wonderful! Pinning. Thanks for sharing Jeanette and Happy New Year:)
Thanks Kelly! Happy New Year!
Davida @ The Healthy Maven says
I want to try so many of these but it’s too darn cold here! Will have to save them for spring! Thanks Jeanette 🙂
These are great for warmer weather Davida. Stay warm!
Donalyn@The Creekside Cook says
What a wealth of great ideas – I am stocking up on our favorite juicing veggies and fruits this week and getting back in the groove. Thanks for this collection!
Angie@Angie's Recipes says
I need more smoothies in my life too. A very healthy and delicious roundup, Jeanette.
Layla @ Brunch Time Baker says
What a great way to kick off the new year Jeanette! I have to try some of these smoothies!
Fantastic collection, Jeanette!
I made the banana oat chocolate peanut butter smoothie but instead of using cocoa powder, I used my own homemade chocolate syrup (I used dark chocolate). And I love it! I can’t want to try the other recipes.
I love the idea of dark chocolate in your smoothie!
Hi there! Can I ask what’s the name of that pink beverage on the picture? I would like to try making it one of these days. Thank you, by the way, for giving us these amazing smoothie and juice recipes.
The pink smoothie is a guava pineapple banana smoothie. Here’s the recipe: https://jeanetteshealthyliving.com/inspiration-and-a-tropical-guava-pineapple-banana-smoothie-recipe/ Enjoy!
I just want to say the worlds largest thank you, with a great big hug attached to it from my heart to you. I have to have stomach surgery for achalachia and will have to eat through a straw for a month. My diet is mostly dinosaur kale and roasted veggies and wildcrafted herb salads sprinkled with home lactofermented veggies, the size of my head – never anything packaged. I live for food, especially vegetables. When they told me to just eat ensure, jello, and pudding for a month, my stomach fell through the floor, I despite sweet packaged foods. So after crying for a week and googling recipes to see what I could cook and put in a blender and not cry about while I cook meals for my family, I stumbled on your page. You took the massive overwhelming fear out of the situation, I never follow recipes but just knowing I could easily look up yours and use them took so much off my chest, knowing during recovery I can use your recipes and not become overwhelmed in the kitchen, or just pureeing weird protein shakes that tend to be somewhat sweet and nasty. Now I can look forward to a month that isn’t just based on hemp protein shakes, for which you may never know how much I appreciate you.
So glad you found this helpful. I also have a section of pureed foods/soups that you might find helpful: https://jeanetteshealthyliving.com/category/pureed-soups-2/
Thanks for sharing these! It sounds amazing!
Thanks Jenny – hope you found this collection of recipes useful!