Round out your Easter dinner spread with one or more of these Healthy Easter Side Dish Recipes.
I can’t believe Easter is this coming week already so I’ve pulled out some of my favorite side dish recipes that would be perfect for celebrating this joyous occasion. Whether you’re entertaining a large crowd or celebrating with in the intimacy of your family, these side dishes would make a nice addition to any Easter Sunday gathering.
1. Kale Tomato Corn Quinoa Salad
2. Quinoa Citrus Mango Avocado Black Bean Salad
3. Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan Crust
4. Garlicky Cheesy Broccoli Gratin
5. Creamy Smoked Gouda Macaroni and Cheese
6. Roasted Cauliflower and Potatoes
7. Roasted Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts with Proscuitto
9. Potato Turnip Mushroom Gratin
10. Creamy Garlic Mashed Cauliflower and Potatoes
11. Oven Roasted Asparagus and Tomatoes
12. Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes
13. Marinated Portobello Mushroom Salad
14. Spinach Strawberry Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
15. Greek Potato Salad (egg-free)
17. Arugula and Tomato Salad with Lemon Olive Oil Dressing
18. Fresh Berry Salad with Creamy Raspberry Dressing
19. Warm Mushroom Spinach Salad with Chives
20. Zucchini Carpaccio with Pistachios and Pistachio Oil
22. Broccoli Cauliflower Carrot Salad with Greek Yogurt Honey Dressing
23. Broccoli Strawberry Avocado Salad with Orange Poppyseed Dressing
What are you making for Easter? Have you started planning your menu?
If you like these Healthy Easter Side Dish Recipes, you might like these Healthy Easter Brunch Recipes
Christine from Cook the Story says
What a fabulous round up!
Thanks Christine – Happy Easter!
Angie@Angie's Recipes says
They are all very delicious and healthy, I love every single one, Jeanette. Thanks for taking time to do the roundup.
Have a lovely day!
Thanks Angie! Enjoy the week and Happy Easter!
Judit + Corina @Wine Dine Daily says
Thank you for the delicious ideas Jeanette! Happy Easter!
Thanks Judit and Corina! Happy Easter!