Try one or more of these Healthy Easter Brunch Recipes for Easter. Many can be made ahead or assembled the night before to make Easter morning stress-free.
Looking for some Healthy Easter Brunch Recipes? I’ve pulled together some of my favorite brunch ideas that have a healthier twist.
Why not serve Yogurt Parfaits assembly style so everyone can make their own. Set out granola, Chia Coconut Walnut Crunch, fresh berries and raw honey and serve with parfait glasses or mason jars for fun.
Many recipes can made ahead of time, including muffins, quick breads, Mini Frittatas, Creamy Coconut Chia Greek Yogurt Pudding.
Other recipes can be assembled ahead of time and baked the next morning, including my Strawberry Banana French Toast Casserole
- Bacon Egg Potato Casserole
- Mini Ham and Cheese Frittatas
- Quinoa Coconut Walnut Crunch Yogurt Parfaits
- Berry Yogurt Parfaits
- Creamy Coconut Chia Greek Yogurt Pudding with Fresh Raspberry Puree
- Eggplant Red Pepper Mushroom Sausage Hash
- Baked Avocado and Egg with Miso Butter
- Roasted Asparagus with Poached Egg and Miso Butter
- Triple Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Chocolate Marbled Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Spiced Banana Bread
- Quinoa Almond Pancakes
- Quinoa Banana Chocolate Chip Breakfast Bake
- Strawberry Banana French Toast Casserole
- Almond Crusted Almond Butter and Jam Stuffed French Toast
What are you doing for Easter brunch? I’d love to hear!
Healthy Summer Side Dish Recipes
Healthy Instant Pot Soup and Stew Recipes
Healthy Christmas Holiday Salad Recipes
Healthy Bacon Egg Potato Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Healthy Meal Plan ( April 8 – April 14)
Healthy Meal Plan ( April 1 – April 7)
Healthy Meal Plan ( March 18 – March 24)
Healthy Meal Plan ( March 11 – March 17)
These brunch recipes sound so good and I love that they’re all good for me! Brunch really is one of my favorite meals of the day!
Thanks Joanne – I love brunch too!
Christine from Cook the Story says
What a great round up! Thanks for putting it together!
Thanks Christine – now I have to decide what I’m going to make 🙂
Really wonderful Easter recipes – thank you!
Beth @ Tasty Yummies says
Such a wonderful roundup, so many incredible recipes. I am thinking I need to plan a little easter brunch now 😉
Kevin @ Closet Cooking says
So many great ideas for brunch! I always love being able to make a special breakfast/brunch to start the day out right!