Lighten up your holiday spread with a festive Clean Eating Holiday Salad or two, made with fresh, whole ingredients that are in season.
Christmas is in just a few days so if you’re looking for any last minute menu ideas for side dishes or salads, check out these 16 Clean Eating Holiday Salad recipes. They’re festive and bright, clean and healthy. Your family and guests will thank you for providing them with some healthier eats to go along with the rest of the holiday feast.
And, If you’re still looking for more holiday menu ideas, check out my post on 16 Clean Eating Side Dish Recipes and 100+ Healthy Christmas and Holiday Dessert Recipes.
Now, here are some of my favorite
Clean Eating Holiday Salad Recipes:
- Lentil Salad with Kale, Beets, Winter Squash and Pomegranate Seeds
- Warm Kale Farro Winter Fruit Salad
- Quinoa Butternut Squash, Chickpea, Apple, Roasted Beet Salad
- Tangy Brussels Sprout and Apple Salad
- Roasted Beet Orange Pomegranate Seed Pumpkin Seed Salad
- Roasted Beet Apple Walnut Salad with Honey Lemon Yogurt Sauce
- Fresh Berry Green Salad with Pomegranate Meyer Lemon Dressing
- Spinach Roasted Beet Pink Grapefruit Walnut Salad
- Persimmon Pomegranate Green Salad
- Pink Grapefruit Avocado Pistachio Endive Salad
- Festive Clementine Avocado Radicchio Pomegranate Salad
- Chopped Apple Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Warm Braised Beet Salad with Beet Greens and Yogurt Dressing
- Festive Clementine Avocado Salad
- Green Salad with Pears, Cranberries and Walnuts
- Marinated Portobello Mushroom Salad
And now, I’m signing off for a few days to spend some time with my family.