I can’t believe how quickly this year has gone by. It seems each year just whizzes by faster than the last. There have been so many changes in our household this past year, including the passing of my dear father-in-law, the discovery that my youngest son has food allergies, and some rejiggering in our family dynamics with my oldest son going off to college.
I am ready to just take a deep breath and veg out on the couch (I still have to finish off some shopping and wrap the presents!). But before I do, I thought it might be fun to go back and see what the most popular posts on my blog were for the year.
Here they are:
- Fresh Strawberry Salsa
- Gluten/Dairy/Egg/Soy-Free (Vegan) Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Five Spice Braised Chicken
- Simple Lentil Soup
- Roasted Corn Avocado Black Bean Salsa
- Pureed Beet and Carrot Soup for a Low-Residue/Low-Fiber Diet
- Homemade Gluten/Dairy/Egg Free (Vegan) Pancakes
- Whole Grain Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- No-Bake Gluten/Oat/Casein/Soy-Free “Clif” Granola Bars
I would like to take a moment to thank all of you for your support this past year, and for continuing to inspire me to write this blog, which is truly a labor of love. I have learned so much since last year, including teaching myself to cook and bake allergy-friendly foods for my youngest son (which has led me to cook with ingredients I had never used before).
Here’s wishing you all a wonderful and joyful Holiday Season – may you all enjoy some much needed downtime with good friends and loved ones. May you also enjoy good health throughout the season.