Working with Corporations
- I currently do consulting work with corporations that are interested in furthering their wellness programs, whether through social media or the development of collateral for their wellness programs. My goal is to combine my corporate experience (17 years with Fortune 500 companies) and passion for food and wellness to help you achieve your corporate wellness objectives. To view my LinkedIn profile, click here. If you are interested in corporate consulting for your wellness programs, please fill out the contact form below.
- I can develop healthy recipes, including gluten-free, dairy-free and allergy-free recipes for your organization; I can also develop soft food recipes for special dietary considerations. If you are interested in recipe development, please fill out the contact form below.
Working with Brands
- I love working with brands, as long as they fit my healthy approach. I prefer to work with brands on a longer-term basis as a brand ambassador, which includes recipe development and social media sharing. My recipes have been featured on Today.com, Country Living, Parade Magazine, Huffington Post Taste and Cosmopolitan.com. Please fill out the contact form below and request a copy of my media kit if you’re interested in exploring a brand ambassador relationship.
- Here’s a recommendation from The Hershey Company following a one-year ambassador program: “It was a pleasure working with Jeanette over the past year as she served as a Hershey Ambassador Blogger for The Hershey Company. Jeanette is a talented, passionate and well-spoken writer. Her blog, writing style and tone was a natural fit for the content we asked her to create. I would welcome an opportunity to work with Jeanette again in the future.”
- I am currently a brand ambassador for Peapod and MegaFood.
To contact Jeanette, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.