This Salmon Roasted Beet Feta Salad with Dill Salad Dressing is delicious, healthy and makes a complete meal.
This past week, we covered the last of the five essentials of The Daniel Plan – Friends, the “secret sauce” of The Daniel Plan. Our special speaker made an observation that everyone is lonely in certain aspects of their life because there are things about us that we don’t want others to know – things that we think people wouldn’t like about us if they knew.
We all need and desire friends, but it takes time to develop deep relationships where we can share our true selves and be vulnerable.
In the Daniel Plan video session on Friends, Rick Warren provided four Keys to Building Healthy Relationships:
- We must listen to each other
- Be willing to learn from each other
- We need to be able to level with each other
- We need to liberate each other
Today, I’m sharing a special recipe from one of the women in our Daniel Plan group. I have heard about this Dill Flaxseed Oil Dressing for the past couple of years from her husband, who raves about it. So, I finally got around to asking Christina for her recipe.
Christina serves her Salmon Roasted Beet Feta Salad with Dill Salad Dressing with chopped romaine, feta, toasted walnuts, roasted beets and grilled salmon. I used mixed greens, slow roasted salmon and some radishes in mine, but am definitely going to try it with romaine and grilled salmon once the weather gets warmer.
Christina suggests breaking the salmon into smaller pieces when serving this salad. As you can see from the ingredient list, the Dill Flax Seed Oil Dressing is made with all healthy ingredients, including Bragg’s organic, raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and flaxseed oil. This Salmon Roasted Beet Feta Salad with Dill Salad Dressing is a hearty main course salad that I’ll be making on a regular basis.
- ⅓ cup fresh dill, minced
- ¼ cup Bragg's organic, raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ cup flaxseed oil
- Place all ingredients for Dill Flaxseed Oil Dressing, except for flaxseed oil, in a blender. Blend ingredients and slowly drizzle in flaxseed oil until dressing is smooth and emulsified.
- Lay 2 cups of mixed salad greens on each plate. Arrange beets, walnuts, feta cheese and radishes on top. Place salmon on top. Drizzle dressing on top and serve.