Try one or more of these Healthy Easter Brunch Recipes for Easter. Many can be made ahead or assembled the night before to make Easter morning stress-free.
Looking for some Healthy Easter Brunch Recipes? I’ve pulled together some of my favorite brunch ideas that have a healthier twist.
Why not serve Yogurt Parfaits assembly style so everyone can make their own. Set out granola, Chia Coconut Walnut Crunch, fresh berries and raw honey and serve with parfait glasses or mason jars for fun.
Other recipes can be assembled ahead of time and baked the next morning, including my Strawberry Banana French Toast Casserole
- Bacon Egg Potato Casserole
- Mini Ham and Cheese Frittatas
- Quinoa Coconut Walnut Crunch Yogurt Parfaits
- Berry Yogurt Parfaits
- Creamy Coconut Chia Greek Yogurt Pudding with Fresh Raspberry Puree
- Eggplant Red Pepper Mushroom Sausage Hash
- Baked Avocado and Egg with Miso Butter
- Roasted Asparagus with Poached Egg and Miso Butter
- Triple Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Chocolate Marbled Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Spiced Banana Bread
- Quinoa Almond Pancakes
- Quinoa Banana Chocolate Chip Breakfast Bake
- Strawberry Banana French Toast Casserole
- Almond Crusted Almond Butter and Jam Stuffed French Toast
What are you doing for Easter brunch? I’d love to hear!